W kolorach wczesnej jesieni.
Krzaczory orzechowe na placu orzechowym. A jak!
I kościół. "Niśt das kirsie! Du must goł zur zwajte kirsie! geradeałs!"
Drzewa cudownie zrzucają swoje liście na zimę. Lecą takie małe, żółte, pomarszczone, powoli i powoli, a później robią pierdut na ziemię.

newerendinigstory enwkrótceament.

This entry was posted on niedziela, 5 października 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “ ”

Cristián pisze...

¡Hi! I wanted to tell you something today but you dissapeared mysteriously just like the Canterville ghost!!.
I am very happy about visiting you. I hope you like the idea too.
I am looking foward to talk to you next tuesday. And I hope you can give me your phone number so I can call you one of these days.
Greetings and have a nice week ;)